Irlam and Cadishead College is proud of its Safeguarding procedures. We promote a student-centred ethos where:
- Child protection is given strategic priority.
- Safeguarding is a shared responsibility. All staff understand how they contribute.
- A strong network of communication is maintained within our College and our Local Authoritiy.
- Established systems are in place for regular on-going, up to date staff training and professional development.
- Staff know their buy sumatriptan canada students well, through regular formal and informal contact.
- Students are aware of potential risks and have the language and routes to voice concerns.
- Developed systems of reporting concerns, and in college communication, enable staff to quickly and easily report incidents which are dealt with appropriately and if necessary, referred onto the relevant services.
Download the full ICC Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy here.