Anti-Bullying Initiative & Policy
Anti Bullying Policy
Irlam & Cadishead College is fully committed to promoting equity of provision and opportunity for ‘all’ where students prosper in an atmosphere of mutual respect. Above all it is a priority that our students should feel safe, secure and enjoy their learning experience in a happy environment.
Quite simply, we believe that our College should be an inclusive learning environment where everyone is treated with respect and where ‘all’ are valued. Everyone at our College has a responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all students. All staff have a duty of care to ensure that students are protected from alarm, distress or any form of intimidation/ discrimination.
Irlam & Cadishead College will:-
- Ensure that there is a consistent approach and willingness to act on any reported bullying incident
- Promote, as part of our ethos, positive relationships based on mutual respect
- Involve key stakeholders in policy, implementation, review and monitoring of our Anti-Bullying Policy
- Make clear standard expectations, openness and signposting of support for all students
- Regularly provide training for both staff and students to support the implementation of the Anti-Bullying Policy across the College
- Insist on ‘whole’ College inclusivity and tolerance and equitable treatment for all, regardless of age, culture, disability, gender, religion, sexuality or cultural differences.
Download our Anti Bullying Policy here.